Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Snapshots

Now that December's here (Yay, Christmas!), I thought I'd share some of the crazy, wild things I've been up to this month (see: walking, drinking coffee, eating).
 
Crunching leaves under my feet walking home in my favourite triangle-printed swingy skirt.

Sharing a beer with dinosaur bones at the Royal Ontario Museum's Friday Night Live.

Making a healthy, homemade omlette with red pepper, green onions and mushrooms. Does anyone else feel like they're on the Food Network when chopping veggies? (No, just me?)

Taking my new, giant peace-sign coffee mug for a run while absorbing the wonders of Gestalt Therapy, as it compares to Freud's Psychoanalysis. (That's about as much as I remember from the exam!)

Admiring my lovely new Aldo riding boots from afar after spraying them with sealant to survive the Canadian winter.

Savouring my first red coffee cups of the season!

Documenting my family's healthy admiration for tea. So what we don't have any more room in our pantry, no big deal...

So excited to be back to the red side, it makes my getting extra pale during the winter look more fashionable and on purpose.

Slowly but surely working on my first scarf of the season. Couldn't decide on a colour, so I opted for all of them.

 
My boyfriend's lazy kitty, Joey, taking his fourth cat-nap of the day while simultaneously taking up half the couch.

Have a lovely lazy Sunday!
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Saw you on the Nearsighted Owl and thought I would say hey! I am a fellow sponsor. Those boots are absolutely adorable, by the way!

    Emily-Ann
    higherthehair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete