Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday Favorites 08.03.12

Neon Canvas Backpack, Urban Outfitters
 I've been pretty psyched to go back to school (I've been out of the game for awhile), so I've been so excited to do some back to school shopping. I checked out Urbanoutfitters.com and their sale section had this backpack for only $14.99. It's also a real sized backpack (not like the kind sold at forever21), so hopefully it can haul all of my stuff. 
Cotton Mary Janes (2 for $20), Urban Outfitters
 I also picked up these cute and super casual Mary Janes, and they were only 2 for $20 (I picked up black and grey). These are great as basic shoes for school, that I could probably wear with sweat pants, jeans or leggings. I decided to get one size up so I could fit some padded insoles. These shoes don't always have the greatest support.


 
Floral Card/iPhone Holder, eBay.ca






 I've been looking into these types of cases because the all-in-one concept is cute. However, the downside is that if you lose one thing....you lose everything. I think this one is too adorable and it would be great for situations where you wouldn't want to carry a purse. For example, clubbing, running quick errands....walking into mordor...

Pom Pom Ear Beanie, ASOS.com

I have FALL FEVER! I have such a craving for autumn weather. 
Baggy beanies, thick knit sweaters, leather jackets and big clunky boots....
I've already made a pact with my brother's girlfriend that I would stop buying summer clothes and start rebuilding my fall wardrobe. 
My wishlist for fall clothing could go on forever, but right now I do have my eye on that hat and any other kind of oversized beanies. 



 

Love,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment