Saturday, August 11, 2012

My First Fall Haul of 2012

Autumn is my favorite season, so I'm super excited about doing some fall and back to school shopping. So here is one of my many-to-come fall hauls:


 Black Skinny Jeans "Old Navy Rock Star" and Ivory Thick-Knit Sweater "H&M"
These two are just great back-to-school or fall essentials. Not only can these be paired together with my favorite combat boots, but each piece are fall basics. All-black jeans can give you that sleek clean look without having to wear trousers. These are also the rock star jeans I mentioned in one of my Friday Favorites. I'm in love with the fit and it's even more flattering in all black. The knit sweater is so simple that it can be worn with almost any wash jeans, leggings, trousers or maybe a wool skirt?

 White Raglan Shirt "American Apparel" and Navy/White Raglan Shirt "American Apparel"
Although these two are both raglan shirts, they are both cut different. The all-white one has an oversized fit. The wide neckline is my favorite part of this shirt, it's very relaxed and gives the "I didn't give a shit today but I still look cute as hell". You'll see me rocking this shirt with leggings or jeans (maybe even sweats) on long, and sad school days. I also have this one in a tri-blend navy version. I definitely recommend this as a basic must.

The second one is a basic baseball jersey style shirt. I don't find this a fall staple at all but it is a nice basic. It's very long because its a unisex item but I see myself tucking it into my favorite denim shorts with a wool beanie. I know that in the fall season I dress a bit grungier and less frilly.
Ivory Skater Dress "H&M"
Maybe ignore what I said about me dressing grungier in the fall :P This dress is the perfect fall/winter dress. It is a thicker cotton, so it's very warm. The gold buttons were what sold me on this dress, it gives it a nautical look :D This is also one of the first dresses I've ever gotten at H&M that I don't have to shorten. The fit is a perfect mini dress and would look adorable with some opaque tights and maybe a boyfriend cardigan to dress down the look. 


 Anchor Scarf "Courtesy of Lindsay (thank you dahling!), Anchor Necklace "Little Burgundy" and Sailboat Earrings "Little Burgundy"
 Let's give in more to my nautical obsession with all of these accessories :)

Beaded Wrapped Bracelet "Little Burgundy", Turquoise Skull and Anchor earrings "Etsy.com", Spiked Bangle "Aldo" and Anchor Friendship bracelet "Little Burgundy"
 Big thanks to Amanda for the anchor earrings, they are so cute! She got a skull and flower pair to bind our friendship and the blog <3 
I've also never been a big bracelet person but the beaded one paired with the spiked bangle is amazing :)


Stay tuned for more fall obsessed hauls! Amanda and I will be coming out with a back-to-school post soon :)

Love, 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment