Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blue Skies Over Badlands

This necklace proves that impulse shopping leads to great things. It's the most expensive jewelery I've ever bought from Forever 21, however I only realized how much it cost after I hit purchase. I ended up loving it and it made for great pictures.

Lesson? BUY BUY BUY. And think later.


I wore this outfit to volunteer at my research job downtown which requires me to dress up (no jeans, running shoes, etc.), so I usually pull together some kind of cute shirt, skirt, flats combo. I've owned the skirt for a few years now, and it's made its way to staple status in my wardrobe, largely in part due to its having pockets. I really aim high.

Despite the fun I've had putting together outfits for the blog so far, I often rant about my hate for summer - particularly the fact that you can't layer. You put on a skirt and a top and... that's it. Where are the scarves! The legwarmers! The cardigans! Sigh. If anyone needs me, I'll be in a field somewhere waiting for The Great Pumpkin. 

Begrudgingly yours,
-A

Outfit Details:
Necklace - Forever 21
Top - Winners
Skirt - H&M (2009)
Flats - Forever 21

(Pssst, you can also follow me on Tumblr here.)

1 comment:

  1. That necklace is bang on fabulous! Love your sense of humour :P

    ReplyDelete